Interior decoration and visual presentation
22 420,00 $
Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP)
Trades related to training in Interior decoration and visual presentation are intended for creative minds who want to put their artistic talent at the service of people.
In an environment conducive to creativity, recognized teachers working in the arts sector train professionals in design and visual presentation. Our graduates work in a stimulating and constantly evolving work environment. They are self-employed or work in decoration centers, retail businesses and large corporations.
The training is of a duration of about 16 months including 4 weeks of internship (1 800 hours).
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM
- Teaching adapted to the requirements of the workplace;
- Learning in the presence of the client (during consultations);
- Individualized learning (on sale);
- Exhibition of graduates;
- Participation in various external events related to the trade;
- Introduction to computer-assisted design (search and management of computerized documents).
Amount to pay today
Only the file opening fee (40 $ CAN) is payable now.