Interior decoration and visual presentation
21 622 $
Amount to pay now: 40 $ CAN: (fees for Additional Services)
** 1st tuition fee payment: from now, up to one week before the start of the course
Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP)
Trades related to training in Interior decoration and visual presentation are intended for creative minds who want to put their artistic talent at the service of people.
In an environment conducive to creativity, recognized teachers working in the arts sector train professionals in design and visual presentation. Our graduates work in a stimulating and constantly evolving work environment. They are self-employed or work in decoration centers, retail businesses and large corporations.
The training is of a duration of about 16 months including 4 weeks of internship (1 800 hours).
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM
- Teaching adapted to the requirements of the workplace;
- Learning in the presence of the client (during consultations);
- Individualized learning (on sale);
- Exhibition of graduates;
- Participation in various external events related to the trade;
- Introduction to computer-assisted design (search and management of computerized documents).
|Start of training||
January 10 2022, September 14, 2020, January 18 2021, 1er March 2021, 1er October 2021, September 20, 2021, September 20, 2021 - WAITING LIST, August 31, 2020, October 2021, January 13 2020, January 13, 2020 - WAITING LIST, September 3, 2019, September 3, 2019 - WAITING LIST, January 14 2019, January 21 2019
Payment in 3 installments, Total payment