Les élèves en francisation doivent faire une demande à email@example.com s’ils souhaitent obtenir leur reçu d’impôt. Celui-ci vous sera envoyé par courriel.
Si vous êtes un élève de la formation professionnelle, votre reçu d’impôt vous sera automatiquement remis par votre centre de formation professionnelle. Vous n’avez, donc, pas besoin d’en faire la demande.
We would like to inform you that there are still some places available for some of our training courses which will start in winter 2020. Here are the available programs:
• Welding-assembly (day) at CIMME: Beginning January 27 - Advisor Annie Maltais
• Infographic (evening) at the Verdun CFP: Beginning of February 3 - Advisor Vicky Brosseau-Singh
• Telecommunications (day) at the Leonardo da Vinci CFP: Beginning of February 10 (a few places) - Advisor Annie Maltais
• IT support (day) at the Léonard de Vinci CFP: Beginning of February 10 - Advisor Annie Maltais
• IT support (day) at CFP des Carrefours: Start March 9 - Advisor Annie Maltais
• Auto mechanics (day) at the Verdun CFP: Start April 14 - Advisor Vicky Brosseau-Singh
• Photography (evening) at the Verdun CFP: Beginning of April 20 (New - addition of a group) - Advisor Vicky Brosseau-Singh
CSMB International will move to its new offices at 1100, 5e Avenue, Verdun, H4G 2Z6, 16 next December.
It will not be possible to come see us at 8700, Champlain Boulevard, from 11 to 13 December inclusively and we will be reachable only by email or phone during the week of 16 December.
The offices of 5e Avenue will be open for the return of the holidays, the 6 January 2020.
Here is our email: firstname.lastname@example.org and the phone: 514-765-7500 7531 extension
We are sorry for these inconveniences and thank you for your great understanding!
Learn French in Montreal, the largest French-speaking city outside France. Multicultural and bilingual, Montreal is the metropolis of the province of Quebec, besides being 2e the most populous city in Canada and 3e the largest financial center in North America.
In 2017, Montreal tops the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World Student Cities Ranking and its QS Top Student Cities based on accessibility (affordable living cost), diversity, culture, and many other factors such as job prospects and student satisfaction surveys.
Located in the West Island of Montreal, the Marguerite-Bourgeoys School Board (CSMB) has more than 98 institutions (72 elementary schools, 13 secondary schools, 3 specialized schools, 6 vocational training centers and 4 education centers of adults), making it the second largest school network in Quebec.
1100 Côte-Vertu Boulevard Saint-Laurent, (Québec) H4L 4V1
1100 5e Verdun Avenue, Quebec H4G 2Z6
1201 Argyle Street, Verdun, QC H4H 1V4
8825, Central Station LaSalle, Quebec H8P 1P3
13280 Huntington Street, Pierrefonds, QC H8Z 1G2
500 Boulevard Dollard, Outremont, Quebec H4L 4E8